THE CASTLEREAGH SYDNEY
Affordable hotel accommodation in the heart of Sydney CBD
The Castlereagh Boutique Hotel is an elegantly restored, heritage-listed property ideally located in the heart of Sydney’s commercial, retail and entertainment centre.
The hotel features a sandstone frontage and stunning Art Deco architecture which is accentuated by the elegant and luxurious furnishings. Holding a small but significant piece of Sydney’s history, the building was the first reinforced concrete construction seen in Sydney and became the yardstick for all of the other buildings built in the 1920s.
The Castlereagh Boutique Hotel has a variety of public bars and dining areas to suit the needs of casual visitors and hotel guests. No stay at The Castlereagh would be complete without dining in the splendor of The Grand Dining Room, one of the last of its kind.
Our Heritage-listed Grand Dining Room has been elegantly restored in exact detail to its original 1920′s decor. A remarkable example of period architecture to experience during your stay.
Rarely is accommodation with a perfect location and five star atmosphere offered at such an affordable rate.
The Castlereagh Boutique Hotel Features:
- Heart of Sydney’s CBD
- Security Parking available at the Hilton Hotel – 100 metres away (additional cost)
- 82 rooms and suites
- Website reservations system
- Family friendly adjoining rooms
- 24 hour reception
- In-room personal safes (additional cost)
- Automatic teller machine (ATM)
- Free Wireless Internet Access – Own laptop required
- Guest laundries & dry cleaning service
- Reaghbar & Castlereagh Lounge
- Cello’s Grand Dining Room
- Non-smoking on all floors
- Affordable drinks & dining
- Special event & meeting facilities
- Air conditioning
- Digital Televisions
- Secure access to accommodation floors
- 1920s Art Deco interior design and architecture