Winter Weekend in Sydney – Save 15%
For 2 night stays arriving Friday, Saturday or Sunday
Winter in Sydney is a treat, so make time for a weekend adventure to explore our beautiful city packed with arts and culture, festivals, music. Enjoy the crisp Winter air and warm sunshine by day and by night snuggle in and cozy up at your pick of surrounding restaurants, bars and theatres.
Winter Weekend in Sydney
Indulge in our ‘old-world charm’, immerse yourself in Australia’s most beautiful city and save 15% when you stay 2 nights or more from Friday – Monday.
This offer is valid for stays until 31 August 2019 in our Boutique Double, Boutique Twin and Deluxe Rooms.
Accommodation rooms, feature charming, heritage decor and FREE Wifi.
Our location on bustling Castlereagh Street, in between Hyde Park and the Queen Victoria Building, offers a convenient and affordable CBD hotel stay for corporate and leisure guests with parks, theatres, shopping and Sydney’s best dining are all nearby.
Add these to your list of things to do on your Sydney Weekend short break this Winter:
- Vivid Sydney, returning for its eleventh year from 24 May – 15 June. Vivid Sydney is Australia’s most loved and awarded festival brings together light artists, music makers and brilliant minds to share their creativity with you.
- From 5 June – 16 June, the Sydney Film Festival screens 307 of the greatest and strangest new films from 58 countries, including 33 World Premieres, at eight cinemas across Sydney, including the lavish State Theatre, Dendy Newtown and Opera Quays, Event Cinemas George Street, the Ritz Cinema Randwick, the Hayden Orpheum Cremorne, Hoyts Entertainment Quarter, Casula Powerhouse and the Art Gallery of NSW.
- In our very own Cellos Grand Dining Room, experience the wonders of magical mysteries and classic sleight-of-hand with master close-up magician and member of London’s Magic Circle, Dr. Taliesin, in the interactive, freestyle close-up magic show Classic Conjuring. First show on 15 June, with shows monthly until November 2019.
- Interactive Theatre International presents: Faulty Towers The Dining Experience. Officially the world’s longest running and most successful tribute to the BBC’s famous sitcom, this Australian original has made its international mark as an ‘unforgettable night out’ . Join us on 15 July in Cello’s Grand Dining Room or in Sept and December for other show dates.
- Sydney has secured the 2019 premiere of the multi-award winning, record breaking musical Chicago. Don’t miss CHICAGO coming to Australia from August and starring Natalie Bassingthwaighte as Roxie Hart, Alinta Chidzey as Velma Kelly and Casey Donovan as Matron ‘Mama’ Morton’. Produced in Australia by John Frost and Suzanne Jones, this Australian production will premiere from 20 August at Sydney’s Capitol Theatre.
- For the sports fans… the NRL’s State of Origin Game III at ANZ Stadium is on Wednesday 10 July. NSW will be looking to defend their title and a new look Maroons side will be out for state pride. It’s all on the line.
- Experience one of the most iconic and loved Australian films of all time in this big, brash and very cheeky new musical – Muriel’s Wedding The Musical. Playing at the Sydney Lyric Theatre from 28 June – 11 August.